CEFLIX FREE-2-AIR CHANNEL FLOW CHART
Esteemed User-Generated Content Provider, kindly be notified of our process stated below.
- A minimum of 13 episodes is specified for delivery to CeFlix platform, to initiate channel creation/opening.
- First batch of content uploaded to the CeFlix platform would be turned Live to our global audience, after two weeks which gives room for publicity of new and upcoming channel, quality control checks on content provider, feedback with content provider and re-upload of content if need be.
- Client’s Weekly/Monthly transmission schedule for content provided will be made available to CeFlix.
- Programs could be scheduled to air, once/twice/thrice weekly on the CeFlix free-2-air channel.
- Subsequently, channel-hosting content will be uploaded monthly, following agreed and scheduled transmission dates. Content would be turned Live within 48hrs having met quality control checks.
- Content provided will be archived as on-demand videos, under client’s free-2-air channel.
- There will be a quarterly server space audit exercise, in which content provided within the quarter would only be assessable to our viewers on poll-rating request.
- Content provided, should be between 1-5mins of audio-visual content.
- Notification on content Live on client’s free-2-air channel will be done via email and also the CeFlix App notification alert feature.
USER-GENERATED CONTENT PROVIDER AGREEMENT TERMS User-Generated Content As a User-Generated Content Provider showcasing your work through the CeFlix platform, you retain your copyright in the Content. You do, however, grant CeFlix the non-exclusive license right to post, display, and showcase, distribute that Content within the limitations you set during the publishing process. CeFlix also reserves a license right to excerpt your Content for publicity use on their platform, whether or not we credit you and/or the original author, and to make minor modifications to the Content for technical or editorial reasons. This will include CeFlix's right to offer free samples of the Content according to Content Provider's specifications. If no specifications are given, CeFlix reserves the right to create sample. However, all content made available to CeFlix is without any financial implication. CeFlix reserves the right to limit downloads and/or streams of such content or remove content entirely due to cost associated with hosting, indexing and displaying such content. In addition, CeFlix reserves the right to display advertising before, after or in conjunction with the distribution of Content that is freely available. As a User–Generated Content Provider providing Content through CeFlix, you represent and warrant that the Content:
- Is owned by you, and not owned by someone else under the license in this Agreement;
- Does not violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right;
- Does not invade any individual's right of privacy or publicity;
- Does not contain material that is invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable,
- Does not include malicious code, which includes, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information;
- Does not break the law, facilitate the breaking of the law, or violate any applicable regulation or CeFlix rule or policy;
- Does not offer or disseminate fraudulent information, goods, services, schemes, or promotions, or promote domain names, URLs, or hyperlinks that constitute commercial content such as that found in advertising, promotions, or solicitations;
That if any of the above representations and warranties set forth directly above are not true, that you will indemnify CeFlix for any breaches or misrepresentations, takings or misappropriations, infringement or piracy of the User–Generated Content, including any and all damages, attorney’s fees and other expenses related to any such misrepresentation or breach of warranty. To the best of your knowledge, all purported factual information in the User–Generated Content you upload is true and accurate, and the use of any information in the User–Generated Content will not result in personal injury to any user. CeFlix maintains high editorial standard for User–Generated Content submitted to the platform. The mission of CeFlix is to refresh, educate, entertain and inspire and we reserve the right to remove or refrain from publishing any user – generated content that we feel does not meet our quality standards and/or does not serve educational, entertainment or inspirational purposes. User – Generated Content Providers should look to the Platform's existing inventory of User–Generated Content as a guideline as to which forms of User – Generated Content are acceptable for publication.
Removing Content and/or Terminating Agreement
You can remove User–Generated Content from CeFlix if you no longer wish to distribute it through the Platform. The exceptions to your ability to remove User – Generated Content are as follows:User–Generated Content retained in our archives to the extent required by our data backup systems. User–Generated Content that has been made available to sub-licensees to the extent that it is required to remain for display through the sub-licensee. Content that you have made available to viewers in electronic formats may also remain available on the Platform (in viewers' Libraries) to users who have that Content.
CeFlix does not retain any residual rights to removed User–Generated Content other than those outlined above. If you choose to terminate your Agreement, the terms above regarding the status of your User–Generated Content remain applicable.
Operation of Platform